• Elizabeth Wood at Stomping Grounds (7:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
Do you love the sounds of acoustic guitar blended with talented vocals? Stop in at Stomping Grounds in downtown Greer to enjoy coffee, wine, dessert, or all three along with live music by Elizabeth Wood. Call Stomping Grounds (864-801-1555), stop in for a visit, or find them on Facebook to find out more.
Wednesday (February 22)
• Green Flash Brewing @ The Community Tap (5:00 pm – 6:45 pm)
Join Mike, Ed, and the rest of the gang at TCT as they celebrate their new arrival,Green Flash Brewing Co. Jim Kenny from Green Flash will be at the store and therewill be tastings as well as bottles to purchase and six beers on taps for growler fills.Call TCT (864-631-2525), visit the store, or check them out on Facebook for more info.
Thursday (February 23)
• Flicks for Thought at Upcountry History Museum (5:30 pm – 8:30 pm)
Enjoy a reception by Whole Foods at 5:30 pm before the screening of The Last Mountain at the Upcountry History Museum. Seating is limited so call Upcountry History Museum (864-467-3100) or visit the website to reserve your spot.
• Seasonal Gardening: Made in the Shade (6:30 pm – 8:00 pm)
Learn helpful instructions for gardening in the shade from a Master Gardner at the Fountain Inn Branch of the Greenville Library System. For more information, call 864-862-2576.
Friday (February 24)
• The Unexpected Guest at Greenville Little Theatre (8:00 pm)
Agatha Christie’s brilliance comes alive on stage at the Greenville Little Theatre. For tickets or more information, contact the box office (864-233-6238) or visit the GLT website.
Saturday (February 25)
• Stomping Grounds Grand Opening! (Beginning at 2 pm)
Celebrate the grand opening of my favorite coffee house and wine bar! There will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 2:30 pm along with food and music. Welcome Lisa, Paulette and the rest of the Stomping Grounds family to the neighborhood and show your support for small businesses while having a good time. For location and contact information see February 21.
• The Unexpected Guest at Greenville Little Theatre (8:00 pm) See February 24.
• Spartanburg Philharmonic Masterworks Concert (7:00 pm)
This concert, featuring the Augsburger Geigenbande, will be held at Twitchell Auditorium at Converse College. Visit the Spartanburg Philharmonic website for ticket information.
Sunday (February 26)
• The Unexpected Guest at Greenville Little Theatre (3:00 pm) See February 24.