Monday (February 27)
- Volunteer at the Generous Garden (9:00 am – 2:00 pm) Help your community by volunteering at the Generous Garden. This event repeats every weekday at the same time and on Saturdays from 8:00 am – 2:0) pm. Sign up online so they know to expect you.
- Live Music at the Handlebar (8:00 pm): Bad Blood Productions Presents: Letters To Abigail with Mark Webb ($5 – in the bar)
Tuesday (February 28)
- Homemade Pasta Cooking Class at The Cook’s Station (6:00 pm): Learn how to create homemade pasta with a class at The Cook’s Station. ($40/person, advance reservations are required)
- Live Music at the Handlebar (8:30 pm): Gene Dillards Bluegrass Jam (FREE in the bar)
Wednesday (February 29)
- All Malbec, All the Time at The Community Tap (6:30 pm, 7:30 pm): Learn about the Malbec grape and enjoy a sampling of Malbec wines from a variety of countries. ($10/person, reservations required)
- Live Music at the Handlebar (8:30 pm): The Lemonheads with Meredith Sheldon ($15)
Thursday (March 1)
- Seasonal Gardening: Attracting Birds to the Garden (7:00 pm – 8:00 pm): Learn how to attract hummingbirds, bluebirds, and other birds to your garden at the Mauldin Branch of the Greenville Library System. For more information, call 864- 862-2576.
- Live Music at the Handlebar (8:30 pm): The Deadfield and The Soulfeathers ($8)
Friday (March 2)
- Alchemy Improv Comedy @ Coffee Underground (9:30 pm): It’s March Madness time for the Alchemy folks! Find out more about what that means here.
Saturday (March 3)
- Live Music at the Handlebar (9:00 pm): Second to None with Faceless Enemy and The Vessel ($10 Benefit for Dewayne Merritt)